Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Learning new tricks

I used to be at "another blog" and it was quite user friendly. This site isn't quite as easy. I'm having difficulty even changing some colors. I had to create an actual background to get a new color in the posting section. If there's an easier way, I sure don't know what the hell it is. I can't even figure out how to get colored borders. An I even know HTML. What's in the source code for the template here is freakin' Japanese.

Is this some kind of conspiracy to make this move difficult for me? I'd get my own domain and pay monthly fees, but my husband thinks I'm crazy for blogging as it is. Maybe I am.

So, if things look like crap around here for a while you'll know why. You should see my house.



1 Comments:

At 9/15/2005 02:06:00 PM, Blogger Tawny Buttz said...

You are NOT crazy for blogging and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! The thing is, fixing anything at blogger is more difficult than it is at some other places. I've spent many a night tearing my hair out, but it can be done. It just takes a great deal of patience and perserverance. C'mon, you've got plenty of that! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home