Thursday, September 22, 2005

How Do your Elected Officials Rate?

Mark, over at Decision '08, has a great link to Progressive Punch where you can see how your elected officials, House and Senate, rank according to the strict values of the "progressive" crowd. I think they're more clearly described as "regressive" or at best "static", but hey, that's just me. I think they may have created this list as a "How to Vote Democrat for Dummies" guide.

Mark's blog is well worth the read as well. He has an enviable and wicked sense of humor. And we all need a little levity, don't we?



2 Comments:

At 9/23/2005 05:56:00 AM, Anonymous Pavel said...

John Comyn and Jean Schmidt are my heroes. I'm pretty sure if slavery were still legal, these guys would call it "progressive" and lump it under "Aid to Family Farmers" or something else equally innocuous-sounding.

 
At 9/24/2005 07:50:00 AM, Blogger A Person said...

Hey, that's "nuance". They've mastered the concept. I'm so jealous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home