Thursday, September 22, 2005

Hillary and Cindy

Hillary Clinton and John McCain to meet with Sheehan??? Okay, Sheehan already has meetings scheduled with Ted Kennedy and Nancy Pelosi, but what did you expect of either of them? This is a bad idea for Hillary and it makes me happy that she's doing it. She's only doing it with McCain because she thinks it will appear to be a more palatable idea if she's there with a Republican. You know ... a bi-partisan action? Bullshit. Sheehan has gone over the edge and just got through demanding that the military get out of "occupied New Orleans" and Hillary wants to meet with her?



3 Comments:

At 9/22/2005 08:26:00 PM, Anonymous sarahbella said...

Let me get this straight, Sheehan said the military should get out of New Orleans? Does this woman have no compassion whatsoever for the thousands who were affected by a NATURAL disaster? *scratching head* Her own agenda and motives are more important, I gather. And those are moot at best. I just don't understand why anyone is agreeing to meet with this woman. She's a ditz!

 
At 9/23/2005 06:00:00 AM, Anonymous Pavel said...

I wasn't clear from the story if they were going to meet with her together or separately - either way, Sheehan is loonytunes, and McCain is a moron for talking to her. Why not set up a meeting with Ward Churchill?

 
At 9/23/2005 07:40:00 AM, Blogger A Person said...

McCain is a RINO, in my opinion. And I guess you're right, it wasn't clear if they were meeting with her together or separately. That's just the impression I got.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home